Type of Adhesive : Modified Acrylic
Type of Liner : 120gr Kraft Silicone Paper
Type of Carrier : Polyethylene reinforced paper
Thickness (mm) : 0.31
Adhesive Strength (N/25mm) : 40
Temperature (ºC) : -30 / +80
Width (mm) : 25 ↔ 900
Colors : Yellow
- Certified with DIN 4108-4 for vapor barrier
- Certified with EMICODE for low emissions
- Designed for the union of vapor barrier panels, to isolate from air, steam and noise.
- Easy-to-tear tape.
- Great resistance to UV rays and outdoors.
- High strength adhesive (High tack).
- Its special reinforced paper repels water.
- Applications that require high initial tack.
- Designed for construction of wooden houses Passive house.
- Due to its high gramage, it is indicated for bonding over rough surfaces.
- Lamination of porous surfaces that require a high grammage.
- Construction / Decoration